Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm planning to upgrade my AK-47 with some new accessories
Hi everyone! I'm planning to upgrade my AK-47 with some new accessories, specifically looking for a good handguard and optic rail. I want something durable and reliable. Any suggestions?
Hello! I hope you're doing great. For upgrading your AK-47, I highly recommend checking out the products from Texas Weapon Systems (TWS). They have a reputation for high-quality, innovative accessories that are perfect for enhancing your rifle. One of the standout products is the TWS Dog Leg Rail Gen-3. This optic rail replaces the standard rear sight with a full-length Picatinny rail, which is ideal for mounting optics. It's made from aircraft aluminum alloy, providing a stable and durable platform while preserving the classic look of your AK. This rail is also designed to protect your optics from barrel heat, ensuring they stay in good condition even during extended shooting sessions​​. Additionally, if you're looking for a new handguard, the TWS Hand Guard, Short Top Gen-3 AKM, AK-47/74 is an excellent choice. This handguard is part of an integrated system offering high levels of functionality, modularity, and durability. It's made from 6061-T6 aluminum with a hard black anodized finish. The co-planar top rail keeps all your accessories, such as optics, night vision, or thermal devices, properly aligned. Plus, it has ample ventilation holes to ensure quick cooling and minimal weight​.