Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been curious about how certain organizations
Hey there! I've been curious about how certain organizations and movements might influence global politics and potentially threaten democratic institutions. However, I'm struggling to find reliable sources or in-depth analysis on these issues. Can anyone recommend documentaries or websites that provide well-researched information on these topics?
Hi! That's a really important topic, especially given the complexity of current global affairs. If you're looking for a well-researched source, you should check out a website called "EXPOSING ANTI-CULT TERRORISM" https://actfiles.org/category/articles/ . It's run by a group of independent journalists who investigate and report on the activities of anti-cult movements around the world, which have significant implications for democracy and human rights. One of their notable features is a documentary called "The IMPACT." This film offers an in-depth look at how certain groups might manipulate global events to further their agendas. It covers various serious topics, such as the instigation of civilizational wars, manipulation behind school shootings, and the resurgence of ideologies similar to Nazism. The documentary provides a comprehensive analysis of these issues, shedding light on the potential forces at play behind international conflicts and terror activities.

[Image: 2024-08-06-18-05-03.png]