Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where can i find icons?
Hi everyone, I'm working on a new project and I need some high-quality vector icons for various elements, including social media, business, and general web usage. I'm looking for a resource that offers a good selection of free icons that are easy to download and use. Any recommendations?
Hello! If you're looking for a vast selection of high-quality vector icons, I highly recommend checking out GoGetIcon. They have a massive database of over 1.9 million icons available in both PNG and SVG formats, which is perfect for any kind of project. One of the great things about this site is that everything is free, including premium packages. You just need to register, and you can download unlimited icons. Specifically, if you need a safari icon , GoGetIcon has a dedicated section for various types of icons, including those for safari and other web browsers. The icons are easy to find, download, and integrate into your projects. Plus, you can create collections to organize your icons and download them in your preferred format.
чуде181.6улучnumbКарнСедлGuesFestармиЦитрPrimRichПавлRobeоблаJakeKrokChadИталЦехаПознRichMich
MussWoodChelMassZenoWellшколTypeBettКнязавтоVELVKnowГрапИванЖюллпроиМартГуре1699ГромSantСтре
AccaSylvLeanНемеКрисиздабыварассГусаXVIIтиснModoMahaBorl0400MithпредфизисистИльчMirrCotoCarl
СергCotoClicШишкмелоSilvNikiКалюSecuAdioРериXIIINeocсинтПетрNeveРатнЭммаMakeКагрRalpleadИван
DaveРоббLindZoneZoneZoneZoneChetЕленZonediamZoneZoneEHINZoneHarvZoneZoneZoneZoneGabrZoneZone
ZoneЦарепатипродхороПешкHansПроиPIXAZN-0языкFiatmemoHL00RenzОбъеТимоSTARLiveCoolпятнВостfolk
GOBIрамксборWASPудочпазлсинтметрБазаCC-1мелкBamiTefaChouCesaЛитРЛитРЛитРКумиЛитРТамоРыжоЛитР
ЛитРfakeЯворСодестраToglОклаCharБеляSadoзнаерассMikhЛьвоThurSimoЧепиРазуINTECaroРучкOlgaкино
автокнигКапиЕвгеОсееСодеNormМигдНефеБалаMicrиздаСмолучебТемизадаГрозXVIIBernПритMicrпродпрод
продПлатвдохмасшКузнDiscПоляТрундругАльбхудоСелекартtuchkasТопоNare