Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm trying to find the best way to protect my brand
Hello everyone! I'm trying to find the best way to protect my brand from affiliate violations. We've been noticing some of our affiliates are not following the guidelines, and it’s costing us traffic. Any advice on how to handle this?
Hi! It sounds like you’re dealing with a common issue in affiliate marketing, and it's definitely something that can hurt your business if not addressed quickly. One of the best ways to manage this is by ensuring digital marketing compliance https://bluepear.net/blog/digital-brand-...violations across your entire affiliate network. I’d recommend checking out BluePear. They specialize in affiliate monitoring and offer solutions like 24/7 tracking of brand keywords, detection of brand bidding, and providing concrete proof (like affiliate IDs and screenshots) when violations occur. This way, you can stay on top of any issues and avoid paying affiliates for traffic that should have been yours organically. BluePear really makes the whole process much easier and saves you a lot of time in the long run!