Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been diving into the world of cryptocurrency
Hello all! I've been diving into the world of cryptocurrency and was wondering how I can quickly and securely exchange Tether (USDT) in the TRC20 format for hryvnia in my Monobank account. Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they could share? Preferably looking for a service that offers a good rate and ensures security.
Hi there! I completely understand your concerns about finding a reliable exchange service. For exchanging USDT in TRC20 format to Monobank UAH, I highly recommend checking out CoinsBar https://www.coinsbar.net/en/exchange/usd...obank-uah/ . They offer a service that’s not only fast but also prioritizes security, ensuring a smooth and secure transaction process. Their system operates in a semi-automatic mode, with application processing times ranging from 5 to 60 minutes during business hours. What sets them apart is their commitment to providing favorable exchange rates and the minimal fees involved in the transactions. Plus, they support several versions of USDT, including TRC20, making them quite versatile. If you’re looking to convert your USDT to hryvnia without the usual hassle and want to ensure your transaction is in safe hands, CoinsBar might be the solution you’re looking for.

[Image: 2024-04-13-221006.png]