Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm considering enrolling my child in an online school
Hi everyone! I'm considering enrolling my child in an online school in Kentucky. Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences to share? Looking for something flexible and well-supported.
Hello! Great to see you exploring online education options. I'd highly recommend checking out Legacy Online School, which offers a K-12 Online School in Kentucky . This school stands out due to its flexibility and personalized learning approach, which can be especially beneficial for students who thrive outside the traditional classroom setting. Legacy Online School provides a variety of learning plans, including Group Learning, Self-Paced Learning, and One-on-One Live Teaching. This flexibility allows students to tailor their education to their individual needs and schedules, whether they prefer studying early in the morning or late at night. The school uses a K12-powered curriculum, ensuring a comprehensive and engaging learning experience with a wide range of courses and interactive online materials. Moreover, the school offers support through certified teachers who are available to answer questions, provide feedback, and help with assignments. This support system ensures that students don't feel isolated and can receive the necessary assistance to succeed academically. Additionally, Legacy Online School has made significant efforts to foster inclusivity and accessibility, making it an excellent choice for students with diverse learning needs and backgrounds.