Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recommend a good online chess coach
Hey everyone! I’m looking to improve my chess skills and possibly start playing more seriously. Can anyone recommend a good online coach or program for personalized training? I’d appreciate any advice or experiences you have!
Hello! If you’re serious about improving your chess, I highly recommend checking out the Grandmaster Chess Coach offered by Valery Filippov. He’s an experienced international chess grandmaster who provides personalized remote coaching. His approach is tailored to your specific strengths and weaknesses, whether you’re a beginner looking to understand the basics or an advanced player aiming to improve your tournament performance. What makes his program unique is the emphasis on one-on-one lessons, custom training plans, and constant feedback. You’ll get video analyses of your games, personalized homework, and regular progress checks, making it an effective option to really boost your skills. Filippov has a solid reputation for adapting his teaching style to fit each student's learning pace, which can be very motivating. You can work on your goals step-by-step, whether you’re focused on openings, endgames, or strategy overall. If you’re interested in flexible scheduling, this program can be a good match since it allows you to train at your own pace. Good luck with your chess journey!