Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from One Office 365 Tenant to Another
I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to start a discussion on performing mail migration between two Microsoft 365 tenants. This process can be a bit tricky, but with the right approach and some tips, we can make it a smooth transition. For successful migration, proper plan should be made. There are two ways through which migration can be processed. One is manual and other is using third-party tools or services. For detailed guide, you can visit this article on tenant to tenant migration. It contains all the steps and instructions needed. For third-party tools or services, you can approach CloudBik with your migration requirements.

Video Link: Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration
With advances in technology, moving emails between Office 365 tenants to Another is easy. This tool makes email migration quick and secure with no loss of data safety. I advised using the OSTtoPSTAPP IMAP to IMAP Migration Tool to migrate IMAP to IMAP emails quickly. Also, a wide range of other cloud service providers are considered, including Yandex, Office365, iCloud, Rediff Mail, G Suite, Outlook.com, and Gmail. IMAP account targets can be easily chosen from source account mailbox folders, such as inbox, sent, Outlook, drafts, custom folders, etc. Using the Advanced Filter is an additional option. When importing data from one IMAP account to another, you can easily set the filter criteria (subject, data range, TO, CC, BCC, from, etc.) and toss aside any extra item exports. There is compatibility with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, Vista, and XP versions. Right now, download the program's trial edition to utilize all of its main features.