Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I'm eating from Ronnie 2K's hand as of right now
It's the second straight year that MT 2K23has failed to distinguish between two of the giants that are generally regarded as the top centers around the globe. The last time both were awarded 95 points in 2K22.I think I'm eating from Ronnie 2K's hand as of right now. But after all, we're in the midst of the offseason , and with Kevin Durant pressing pause on the Brooklyn Nets' doomsday device in the last few weeks, what else is there to discuss?

Whether it's Madden, NHL, FIFA, MLB the Show, or any other major sport league video game, the public release of every player's rankings always sparks heated debates. When you release the rating of the entire team within a certain game, then it's natural to receive a few wailing fans, angry rivals, and sentiments of snubs.

The athletes themselves have even spoken about their ratings for the sake of discussion. Durant did this earlier in the week, as did an old teammate from Klay Thompson. Both did not seem happy with their scores, to be honest to say the least.It's my theory that game makers do this deliberately. They make ratings that are just enough controversial to cause a stir without damaging the integrity of the game. While doing so, they spur dialogue about their new game in the hopes that more people buy it.

That's why I'm sure I'm doing exactly what players at Cheap 2K MTwant right now. However, what else is there to discuss?Regardless of their motivations or motives, the NBA 2K team has released their latest game, which has its ratings for its players this week. This includes everyone on Brooklyn's 2022-23 roster. As expected, a few of their ratings for players seemed a bit off, even rude.

Messages In This Thread
I think I'm eating from Ronnie 2K's hand as of right now - by MacMillanwu - 05-11-2023, 08:46 AM