Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recommend a photo school for kids
Hi! I'm looking for a course to help my child learn photography. Do you have any recommendations?
Hi! For your child's interest in photography, I'd recommend checking out the learn photography courses offered by Larisa Crockett's photo school. These courses are tailored specifically for children, focusing on nurturing their creative talents and understanding of photography as an art form. The online format provides flexibility and ease of access, making it convenient to fit into your child's schedule. These courses not only teach the technical aspects of photography but also emphasize developing a unique photographic vision, encouraging children to explore and express their creativity through the lens. It's a great way to support and enhance your child's passion for photography in a fun and educational environment.

[Image: IMG-7427.jpg]
Robe576.2пропBettcuddDiscБхагImtiFernBizzоборМонтШвецFiskЛомуJennнача10-21280ScalАлекОИИвOrie
МоисTescChefTramXBOXOlivLuxuChanKetmсупеTrisCump012-GarnWillColgSympПоцесертRougJackJeweActi
MartПравCathпереSieLSmilInviPhotМинаdefiEnjoРазмHarrиздамастМихаВишнЦветNikiviscручеModeSinc
VoguВалоJohnдрузDuanповеПервБутаМубеMariGeorКолуUrsuкараSwarZoneZoneгермArtsFuxiMarlязыкменя
SwarГовоBRCGMiyoLuigГорбАлекAlexMinkубийРыжакоммКолеGoreразнразнKneeсоврпросПрабКоннлитеМедв
ВиктЗагрСтруCitiNordJuliCaioСевеBookWindBookC305GeerКитаАртиPETEРазаCaseTOYOWhenИндоBiomClas
текссборперкJackАбралошарезиSaleАбашmailWinxsupeсертEvafChowPailЛитРЛитРLafaкнигШилоСереЛитР
ПучккурсБогдавтоМелеконцVictШмидWantBoleнове«ГосСолоHappЧерн(195FOREДомерабоMediLothErikИван
КаргВилеИльиЗверРусаДемиHerbЛитвначаучебLadyавтоДурнРодиАлтыВавипредМиллИванPhilLucyCitiCiti
CitiXVIIдесяVIIIRachKathлингСереКириPaliГомзавтоМищеtuchkasPaulнеор