Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to get it fixed as soon as possible
Hi everyone, my dishwasher just broke down, and I need to get it fixed as soon as possible. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable home appliance repair service in New York? I've heard of a few, but I'm not sure which one to trust. Thanks!
Hello! I understand the frustration of having a broken appliance. I highly recommend checking out Onefservice. They specialize in home appliance repair in New York and have a great reputation. Whether it’s a dishwasher, refrigerator, or any other household device, their team of certified technicians is equipped to handle it. They offer fast and reliable service, often with same or next-day appointments, which is a lifesaver when you need your appliances up and running quickly. Plus, they cover all the major areas in NYC including Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and Staten Island. I had a great experience with them when they fixed my dryer – the technician was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. You can learn more about their services on their website, Onefservice.